Cleaning Guide

Home Use

Dust mites, molds, fungi, spores, pollen, bacteria, viruses, amoebas, fragments of plant materials, human and pet dander (skin which has been shed) are some examples that can cause unhealthy homes.
The home in which we live, work and play needs to be protected from the inside conditions that can affect our health and environment in a negative way.

Mighty Micros is all purpose green cleaner, odor and stain remover. You can spray it onto contact surfaces areas, which include sinks, countertops, carpets, vents, walls, ceilings, floors and furniture. Cleaning your home and removing spots is easy.
Green cleaning is gaining momentum creating healthier products for homes, schools and commercial use. You will be joining millions of Americans in helping protect human health and environment.

  • Sink Countertops
  • Bathrooms
  • Carpets
  • Kitchens
  • Living Rooms
  • Floors
  • Vents
  • Bedrooms
  • Washing machines
  • Walls
  • Ceilings
  • Basements

School Use


For children with allergies, school itself – also can bring an array of symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes, headaches and hives.
Approximately 6 million children in the United States have asthma.
Allergic rhinitis is the cause of more than 10,000 absences each school day, according to the National Institute of Health.
Just, think about all the schools that have mold problems across the U.S.A. What if there was one product that could combat the mold/mildew issues and help relieve the kids of America from allergies and asthma problems they face while they are in school for an average six (6.6) hours a day.

  • Sneezing
  • Chronic Cough
  • Runny Nose
  • Nasal Congestion
  • Itchy, watery and red eyes
  • Skin rashes and hives
  • Sinus headaches
  • Reduced lung capacit & difficulty breathing
  • Coughing up blood
  • Nose Bleeds. Dizziness
  • Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
  • Chest Congestion
  • Difficulty breathing
  • Skin rashes
  • Forgetfulness and memory loss
  • Pulmonary hemorrhage


A healthy indoor environment is important for keeping the air and building free of biological contaminants, which can cause allergens and health problems. Toxic mold spores are a leading cause of sickness and liability in buildings.
Bio-Safe products were developed to make the residence properties safe from toxic mold spores, bacteria, germs, dust mites and to preserve the value of the asset/investment. Bio-Safe cleaning products make it easy to service properties, making them safer, and keeping insurance claims costs to a minimum. Our process eliminates the need for demolition of material, extended downtime and displacement of persons.

Our company helps remove and reduce residence’s properties contaminants, making the properties safer. Our primary goal is overall customer satisfaction with our company’s cleaning products and our scientific technology program.

  • Clean all floors, walls and ceilings
  • Clean all light fixtures
  • Clean all light fixtures
  • Clean kitchen cabinets & appliances
  • Clean all elevators
  • Clean all millwork
  • Clean all bathrooms
  • Clean stairs and handrails
  • Clean all lobbies

Mold Basics

Mold spores are the reproductive part of mold or fungus that cause allergic reactions. Molds feed off decomposing plant and animal matter and grows by producing filament-like clusters. Mold and fungi reproduce by giving off huge numbers of mold spores into the air, similar to plants releasing pollen. When airborne mold spores settle on organic matter, new mold clusters are grown. When mold spores are inhaled, they may trigger an allergic reaction.

Exposure to mold can lead to asthma attacks, eye and skin irrations and allergic reactions. It can lead to severe infections in people with weakened immune systems.
Mold allergy symptoms may grow more severe with each successive allergen exposure. Like stacking blocks, one too many blocks causes the whole stack to topple triggering an allergy flare-up. It is important to reduce your exposure to airborne allergens, food allergens and animal allergens. Allergies can lead to asthma, especially in children, causing permanent lung damage. Fortunately, information about allergies and allergy control products can help people with mold allergies live normal lives.

Anna Salamone Consoli: Odyssey Community School READ MORE